Friday, August 26, 2011

30-Day Blogger Challenge

I recently came across this 30-day blogging challenge when scrolling through the pin boards at Pinterest. I love the idea of purposeful blogging with a bit of an idea prompt. Some days you just get stuck in the head space of, "I have no idea what to say."  Now before you laugh, I know that if you know me well, it's not likely I ever lack for something to say, but a creative writing exercise like this is a writer's dream. It's like picking a beautiful topic out of a hat and jumping off into a great subject. So starting tomorrow, I'm going to tackle this 30-day blogging challenge - picking one topic a day and really drilling down on it.  It's a great way to practice great writing, to tell stories, and to let God inspire profound thinking and even more profound writing.

So why don't you join me?  Are you a blogger or perhaps a blogging wannabe?  Now is a great time to start putting yourself out there.  Blogging is nothing more than journaling in a virtual space where you allow people a sneek peak at the canvas of your life.  So if you're game, join me tomorrow either on your own blog (or right here) to take the 30-day blogger challenge.

It won't be an easy task. As you can see on the list, some of these topics are pretty heavy and will require some soulful transparency, and others are fun and will tell others a lot about the things you love. 

-Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment