Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm Back in the Saddle Again...

After dumping my rather costly personal website a year or so ago, I've decided to jump back into blogging here at Blogger both because it so beautifully imports via Networked Blogs to my FB profile page but more importantly because I missed it! If God has deposited the fiery gift to write and communicate into your soul, even a short season of not using it can be detrimental to one's mental and emotional health. It's rather like a faucet that has been turned off.

So I've decided to settle for a simple blog site where I can journal and share on a variety of life issues, not the least of which is my new passion for baking! I recognize that this is antithetical to my need for healthier living and weight loss, but I've come to understand that at least for me, happy living is going to mean striking a balance between health and joy. And cooking and baking brings me joy; therefore, I must follow my bliss. It just might mean that I may have to decline my own creations and serve them up to others instead. :)

And I wish to use this space to continue to explore God's call on my life to teach and minister to women, wherever and however He may create an opportunity to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment